Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Robert Genn Shares Another "Gem" - Fine Arts School

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 12:26:54 PST

(Thanks Robert for forgiving me for getting your name wrong in the past,
too -- no L in Genn -smile).

Dear Artists and Art Educators,

I really love getting my twice weekly letters from Robert Genn. He really
has all artists and all art teachers in mind when he writes these. I even
added a folder in my In Box just for Robert so I can move his gems over for
safe keeping. Today's was on the Fine Arts School....
You ALL can make your classroom a Fine Arts Classroom (Comprehensive Arts).
Robert knows the "key" too and that is ATTITUDE.

Read on:

Subscribe free:

Some of you may remember all of those wonderful quotes we found on his site
last summer.

Robert - I am thanking you for those - for all of Art Education around theh

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources