Self Stick Plastic Mat Board Hangers

---------

From: Pam Signorelli (psignore_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 09:43:19 PST

Scott:
I buy those hangers from Clearmount, the same place I get my plastic
for my shrink packager.
They are very heavy duty- 2x2 1/2 inches and come joined in 2's

Clearmount Corporation
1-800-541-5472
www.clearmountcorp.com

I hope this helps,
Pam Signorelli

Subject: Self Stick Plastic Mat Board Hangers?
From: Scott Harrison <harrison360@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:51:48 -0800

I'm looking for a good resource of these small self-stick mat board
hangers. They are a couple of inches square, flexible plastic, with a
punch out hole for hanging and self stick on one end. I tried Staples
and Michael's with no luck. Anybody have a good source of these?
Scott Harrison
South Fork High School
Humboldt Redwoods

Pamela Signorelli