Re: Art e-Learning

---------

From: Deborah Gilbert (dngart1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 05:55:48 PST

On Tuesday, March 9, 2004, at 01:00 AM, Makio wrote:

> I'd be interested to know what you think about the child museum of our
> web
> site.

Makio - your website is wonderful! I especially liked seeing seeing
the portraits and noticing the many different styles your students use
when they draw. Thank you for taking the time to put the english
translations -- that made me feel like part of your world. And your
lesson plans section has many good ideas. Keep up the great work!!

Deborah in Colorado

---