Re: Need your help tonight for my daughter

---------

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 19:38:47 PST

My daughter is in Spain studying this semester. She got a Spanish cell phone when she got there and she prepurchases minutes for outgoing calls. It is expensive for her to call the US but we got an international calling plan with our long distance provider (Sprint but I think MCI has similar). We pay $3 a month plus 12 cents per minute. We call her instead.

I don't know what India is like though.

Dale