IAD: is anyone else having problems accessing the site?

---------

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 18:59:26 PST

Hi,
I have been having trouble accessing IAD (and princetonal.com) all weekend
and today. (I did not try from my school computer, I wish I had thought of
it while I was there). I've restarted and reset my computer and refreshed my
screen. Is anyone else having a problem with this or is just in the
computers at my home? I don't have any problems with other sites.

Thanks,
Dale