Kumihimo from a "Gleaner"

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 18:46:28 PST

Hi all,

I am trying to catch up on my digests - yes, even in digest mode I am
desperately behind...

Yes, I am a "gleaner." Thanks to you all I have a lovely filemaker pro
document full of "keepers" that have saved me more than once!

I just recently learned the basics of kumihimo cord braiding (Japanese). I
am willing to share my powerpoint if anyone is interested. It can be pretty
simple - elementary kids would probably be fine with it. I have my Vis. Art
1ies doing it in high school and it is all over the school like a fashion
craze...they beg for more designs!

Please send requests to krisholsen@yahoo.com or Judy if you have room for it
let me know.

Thanks!