Chair lesson

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 17:29:45 PST

Someone posted a site that had photos of painted chairs/ or chairs that
were done in a lesson. I can't find it. I know I still have it but
didn't save it under "chair". I am doing this unit with my 8th graders,
it is kind of overlapping with their board game designs. At any rate if
anyone knows the web site will you send it to me. Thanks,
Sandra

---