Here is Jancy's Daily Success Chart

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 14:18:02 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Jancy shared her Daily Success Chart to use with
students on IEPs. I had to do this with the SBH
students. I didn't think it was fair to them to be
graded on behavior everyday when they were wonderful
in my class. They had a form I had to sign everyday.
My regular students were the ones who chose to be
"naughty" - I put those students on behavior contracts
and made them evaluate their behavior everday. You can
adapt Jancy's form. I will need to re-do the whole
thing to link it. The html file did not work - but you
can get an idea.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Success.htm
If you save it - then open in Word - the table lines
up right. I don't know how the word time got out of
line...just proof that "What you see" is NOT "what you
get" when you use Word - and certainly not with Front
Page (grin)that was a disaster so far with this file -
but I do know how to make it work.

For those who CAN open Word - here is Jancy's file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/DailySuccessChart.doc

I do have some suggestions how I would adapt it (for
me) - but will add that to the file when I get the
html file right.

Here is one file I used for the Behavior:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/assessment.htm

Students were put on the Behavior Contract after their
second Writing Assignment:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/contract.htm

Thanks Jancy!

Judith