Re: Missouri?

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 13:59:42 PST

I don't mind the poor kids (my current school is 99% free lunch) it's the
poor kids PARENTS I could do without... think everything is owed to them
when they are all on welfare, WIC and everyother thing they can get away
with milking the gov. for.

Several in my schools neighborhood even got the government to build them a
BRAND NEW HOUSE! Boy, wouldn't that be nice.

LOTS of openings around the D.C area, but good luck affording to live there.
Housing prices are UNBELIEVABLE. Worse even than Colorado around the ski
resorts.

KL

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!