Re: Missouri?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 13:17:19 PST

Dear Donald,

Rural Missouri has enough rain and Wal Marts are all
around, but Looking for districts without poor kids
is very difficult. Personally, I prefer poor kids. You might
try the high income suburbs outside of metropolitan areas
of St. Louis or Kansas City (that would be Blue Valley in Kansas).
Wouldn't you prefer Maryland outside DC to get away from
the free and reduced lunch crowd ?
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons