Too all who want Jancy's Daily Success Chart

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 12:15:46 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I know how popular offers for sharing files are....I
have Jancy's file and it is EXCELLENT!

I have some very important things I have to do
today.... I will get her file on IAD very soon so
please be patient.

Jancy - you are awesome! I did this with discipline
problems for a while but my file was not a good one.

Judith