Missouri?

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 12:01:52 PST

Anybody out there teach in rural Missouri? I've been applying to A LOT of
jobs in that area (mostly because Missouri does a great job of updating
their job openings) and am wondering what it is like. Already had a phone
call from one of the schools, but they don't have anything for my wife. =(

We are looking for someplace GREEN (where rain is not a foreign concept),
with few to none students on free lunch, that at least has a Wal-Mart. =P

KL (otherwise known as Donald Peters--I'm used to putting KL for all my
gaming posts...lol)

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx

---