Photoshop link

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 11:40:18 PST

Since there have been some posts on photoshop lessons, thought I would go
ahead and post this.

http://www.good-tutorials.com

LOTSA good photoshop tutorials.. I've learned soooooooooooo much from this
site.
I have several other photoshop tutorial sites linked, but guess what? all
the lessons are hot linked through the above site as well.

have fun.

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx

---