RE: RE: grad gift suggestions

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 10:29:08 PST

What about passes to some museums she might see?
Or what about treating her to business cards?
Jan

Oops, I shoulda noted that she majored in graphic design. I'm
so out of the graphic design loop I have no idea what kinds of
tools and materials they use these days.

Thanks for the responses so far, everyone. Keep 'em coming!

Maggie

---