Re: Behavior disorders and learning disabilities

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 06:50:58 PST

Add me to the list of people who have had great
success with weaving with BD and SED and LD students.

The best thing I discovered this year was that for those students who just
could not grasp the concept of the "over under" being "under over" on the
following row - I have them do an all-Egyptian knot weaving, and wow, they
are very attractive, and stretchy like knit, and the kids got a huge boost
from doing it.

But even then, there are always others who just won't bother. 3-D or not.

---