thank you -claymation links and screamers

---------

From: Catharine Ho (catharineho_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 06:31:05 PST

a very late thank you to Donald Peters for the links on claymation, thanks
to Judy's IAD site on the links found there. I shall have lots of fun with
this one. I want to thank Bunki too for her screamers. I wanted to work a
little smaller so we made screamers in miniature with toilet tissue rolls as
their bodies and mouths open with marbles for eyes. Lots of variety, no two
allike in a total of 100. The kids loved it and so did I. Will send some
images to Judy 'soon' got the pictures taken, downloaded now I have to get
the names and permission slips signed. This tech stuff is supposed to be
fast but I find it slows me down. Catharine in HOng Kong