RE: NAEA

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 06:24:01 PST

Well, hi Judy! I won't be going this year, but it's great to hear from you. I hope you and Dick are enjoying every minute of retirement. I am still hanging in-had a miserable first semester with 4 classes, no planning, etc., but this semester is much, much nicer. Have 3 classes-2 are really good, and a planning period. One more year after this semester till I can enjoy retirement too! Can't wait. Our family is well, except for Alan's parents who are late 80s and starting to fail. Jessica got remarried last April and is happy. Erica graduates from vet school this May, and will be going to Chicago for a year's internship. Great for her, but Mom has trepidations.

Thought you might like to know that I finally arranged to have Nadine come do a workshop for us. She'll be here mid-May. We're looking forward to it.

Take care, and keep having a wonderful time. Linda