Welcome all Newbies and Gleaners

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 22:43:21 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I do think I like "Gleaners" better than lurkers -
thank you for that Woody. All I post to the list is
"free for the picking" and all I put on Incredible Art
Department is "Free for the picking" - that is
certainly what it is all there for. "Caring and
Sharing for 2004." I do have a lot out there already
to share. I am so glad I got to "talk" to some of you
today to clear things up.....Hope this reaches the
ones I missed.

Wishing you all a Great Week!

Judith

=====