grad gift suggestions

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 17:51:30 PST

Hi, all,

A very talented former student is finally getting her degree from the
Art Institute in Phoenix on March 27. Since graduating HS about 8 years
ago, she's has many obstacles thrown her way; no one would have blamed
her for quitting but she persevered and is now looking forward to grad
school. I'm planning to attend her graduation ceremony and would like
some ideas for a really special gift. (I gave her a nice portfolio from
Sax for HS graduation, so would like to give her something different).

Thanks,

Maggie

---