Re: Apologies to ALL - Now you know my frustrations

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 17:58:07 PST

Dale and Lorene,

I'm in my 50's and I started this list five years ago when I re-entered
the art class room after a 26 year absence. The folks on this list seem
to have limitless insight and advice for all of us. I also know exactly
how you feel when you get home. I don't know how moms and dads who are
educators manage when they have children at home that still need tons of
attention and "taxi" rides to and from all their activities. Hang in
there; it gets better. Good luck and don't worry one minute about
lurking...lurk away!

Sandy

Lorene McIntosh wrote:

>I want to echo Dale's thoughtful and sensitive post. I too am a first year
>teacher, also in my 40s, and am experiencing the roller coaster ride that
>probably all of the veterans went through. I teach K-12 and am constantly
>switching gears - when I get home I am totally exhausted but need to spend
>the evening trying to plan the next day.

---