Re: Apologies to ALL - Now you know my frustrations

---------

From: Lorene McIntosh (Lorene_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 16:07:59 PST

I want to echo Dale's thoughtful and sensitive post. I too am a first year
teacher, also in my 40s, and am experiencing the roller coaster ride that
probably all of the veterans went through. I teach K-12 and am constantly
switching gears - when I get home I am totally exhausted but need to spend
the evening trying to plan the next day. This group has been invaluable.
The archives and lurking can only help so much. When there's a crisis of
some sort I've just had to ask for help in spite of the fact that I have
been able to contribute little so far. I appreciate the patience, tolerance
and knowledge of the fine educators on this list.

Lorene