NAEA

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 14:38:29 PST

Hi All! It's been a while since I've dropped in and thought I'd wish those
of you going to Denver a good conference. It will seem strange not to be
there after 17 years of attendance. Please stop at the Sax booth and see my
former cohorts. I will watch with interest for your comments upon your
return . Is anyone making nametags for everyone? I still have a listing
with the names from last year and could forward it to someone if it will
help. Just let me know. Anyway..have a great time. Best regards to all...
Judy Nagel
jdnag@elknet.net

---