Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Another Photoshop Portrait lesson - Mike and all

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 14:06:03 PST

Sorry Mike - I forgot to include these links.

Sarah's lesson -- where main objective is painting
Student paint over teh printed photograph....just a
skill building in painting.

Virginia's lesson:
Where students trace the shapes.

When I put Melissa's online - it will have the grid

Jeannie Sandoval has a great Agam lesson that uses
drawing from observation, too. Three portraits cut and
glued Agam style. Quite stunning. She took ideas from
the list and merged them into a super lesson for her
8th graders.

Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources