For those who miss Pascale Baud

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 10:45:56 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Pascale has become a very dear friend of mine. For all
of those who miss her posts and would like to "talk"
with her. Come on over to World Art Teachers. The
amount of Getty mail just got overwhelming for her at
times. The world list only has about 60 members - and
they are a very quiet group. I would recommend you
sign up for the digest (many days I am the only one
talking - I hear from them when I don't talk -- smile.
If you talk - they will listen - but may not respond)

To subscribe, send mail to:
world_art_teachers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
to post:
world_art_teachers@yahoogroups.com

This group is mainly for sharing lesson ideas,
technology ideas and web sites. I haven't seen any
what "kind of glue?" or "what kind of paint?" posts.
Use Getty for those type of questions - but when you
post your site updates and lesson successes - just add
the world address when you post. Maybe when you join,
introduce yourself and tell all your area of expertise
and grade levels taught?

Pascale still has her own Art Education web site:
http://baudandbui.free.fr/
She is teaching full time now so doesn't have as much
time to update it.

Visit her own art:
http://baudandbui.free.fr/pb_works/

I have Pascale's site linked on:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm
and on my artists page.

Many of the world members on my "Experts" list are
from this list serve.

Look forward to seeing your posts.

Judith

=====