Re: Apologies to ALL - Now you know my frustrations

---------

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 10:36:04 PST

Hello All,

I'm a first year teacher. I've been reading the list (as well as several
others) as time permits since August. I use the archives regularly. These
lists are what have enabled me to survive successfully so far this year. I
posted a few times from August to December, but most of the time I have read
and appreciated the help you all provide. I've seen some of you answer the
same questions over and over in new and archived posts, and I am grateful
for your willingness to share.

Occasionally I have read the vents (like this thread) about taking and
giving, and looking through the archives I see the topic coming up
repeatedly (and what I am writing has probably been said before).

I appreciated Woody's thoughtful words from May 2001 so I am taking the