Re: World Art Teachers - Your ideas? - List your countries, too

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 09:49:00 PST

Thanks Michal,

I think you have a big part of it.
Those who think outside the box don't get much
response...Maybe they feel their ideas are not being
read? Or considered as valuable to art education?
I have seen many great topics just ignored - no
comments - other than my off list response thanking
them for bringing up the topic - then giving them my
personal reply.

Every question asked on this list gets at least one
response - at least one well thought answer - they
just aren't posted to the list. I still have one I am
working on that did not get answered by any list
member. She didn't need the advice right away. I gave
her what I had to get her started. The help I give her
- will then be put on IAD for others to find.

You have brought up a valid point.

Judith