Re: World Art Teachers - Your ideas? - List your countries, too

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 09:24:46 PST

This list has changed for the worse in the past 6 months. I remember coming
home from work to 70+ messages daily - now there are maybe 20. I do believe
several people aren't comfortable posting anymore because there isn't a
"safety factor". There have been many posts that have received critical
It should be ok to fail, to try something new, to think outside the box.
Maybe this is only my personal interpretation, but that is how I have
perceived it.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> 1.What can we do - current list members- to encourage more members from
> other countries?
> 2. What can we do as list members to keep our International.World members?
> 3. What ideas do you have for the direction this list needs to go?
> 4. How can Getty improve this list to appeal to more World teachers?
> 5. What are some art education topics/issues that you see as important?

---