World Art Teachers - Your ideas? - List your countries, too

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 08:45:31 PST

Thanks J - you made my day, too. I will see if I can help you with your post
that won't go through - one to International Art Teachers - you read my
mind.

Dear World/International List Members,

I know your numbers are dwindling. There are not nearly as many members
posting from other countries as in the past.

1.What can we do - current list members- to encourage more members from
other countries?
2. What can we do as list members to keep our International.World members?
3. What ideas do you have for the direction this list needs to go?
4. How can Getty improve this list to appeal to more World teachers?
5. What are some art education topics/issues that you see as important?

Please think about your responses and just get them to me OFF LIST please.
No need to answer all of them (questions even overlap)...These are just
some things bouncing around in my head. Include your country and grade
levels taught. I will compile all responses - and will get them off to Nick
Brod to consider. I will not include any names (if you do not want them
included). I will compile your responses and put them as a File on IAD for
Getty list members - NO names on that one. A very dear friend of mine said
"Getty list is dead -dead -dead". I think there is chance for revival.

Hope to here from you.

Judy Decker (email Jdecker@woh.rr.com )

---