Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Blue Man Group - for J - and Warhol site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 08:03:55 PST

Thanks J,

I am glad that you recognized my boo-boo as a "senior moment" - I reached
the Big 50 last Friday and spent the whole day being "Blue"...Hubby came
home and said "How was your day?" -- I said very "BLUE" - then of course
told him I was into Yves Klein Blue and Blue Man Group all day (grin). If
you are interested in all of the connections/lesson ideas I made - just ask
me off list sometime.
Pam still hasn't convinced me to add a link to Yves Klein (smile) - but I
did add a link to Blue Man Group on my American Artist's page (although they
have a group in Germany, too). I have them linked on American Artist's
Under B for Blue of course.
Look how much fun Blue Man Group had retelling Art
We can learn a lot from these BLue Men (smile)
Play around on their site and more ideas will come.
Read everything about them...

Now see how much fun these students had changing art
Horton High School
Home page - just in case link doesn't work. Art
Teacher Paul Syme. Don't worry about "copyright" -
Paul didn't and I don't think Blue Man Group did

Warhol site - Make a Screen Print Online:
If you are really interested in doing a unit on Blue Man Group - email me -
I have lots of ideas....but have become very selfish with them now. I only
give them to folks who will use them and tell us about it afterwords now. It
takes me a long time to write my ideas down.
Now--- I would really love to connect Warhol to Blue Man Group too - and
Klein - it can be done!
This is linked on my American Artist page - under W for Warhol.

Well...Pam maybe I will get some Klein links added yet (grin).

Judy Decker

P.S. Folks I did send a personal apology to the list member I referred to in
my "boo-boo post". Accidents do happen. I don't expect to hear anything
back.... No one deserves to be offended on the list.....but at least all of
you know a little more about who I really am. My true colors were definitely
showing...Just not sure what colors they were then...maybe my Magenta!
certainly was not my Purple....nor was it my Rose.