Blue Man Group - for J - and Warhol site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 08:03:55 PST

Thanks J,

I am glad that you recognized my boo-boo as a "senior moment" - I reached
the Big 50 last Friday and spent the whole day being "Blue"...Hubby came
home and said "How was your day?" -- I said very "BLUE" - then of course
told him I was into Yves Klein Blue and Blue Man Group all day (grin). If
you are interested in all of the connections/lesson ideas I made - just ask
me off list sometime.
Pam still hasn't convinced me to add a link to Yves Klein (smile) - but I
did add a link to Blue Man Group on my American Artist's page (although they
have a group in Germany, too). I have them linked on American Artist's
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/america.htm
Under B for Blue of course.
Look how much fun Blue Man Group had retelling Art
History:
http://www.blueman.com/about_bmg/art.shtml
We can learn a lot from these BLue Men (smile)
Play around on their site and more ideas will come.
http://www.blueman.com/
Read everything about them...

Now see how much fun these students had changing art
history:
Horton High School
http://www.horton.ednet.ns.ca/staff/syme/hago2004/index.html
http://www.horton.ednet.ns.ca/staff/syme/index.html
Home page - just in case link doesn't work. Art
Teacher Paul Syme. Don't worry about "copyright" -
Paul didn't and I don't think Blue Man Group did
either.

Warhol site - Make a Screen Print Online:
http://www.warhol.org/
If you are really interested in doing a unit on Blue Man Group - email me -
I have lots of ideas....but have become very selfish with them now. I only
give them to folks who will use them and tell us about it afterwords now. It
takes me a long time to write my ideas down.
Now--- I would really love to connect Warhol to Blue Man Group too - and
Klein - it can be done!
This is linked on my American Artist page - under W for Warhol.

Well...Pam maybe I will get some Klein links added yet (grin).

Cheers!

Judy Decker

P.S. Folks I did send a personal apology to the list member I referred to in
my "boo-boo post". Accidents do happen. I don't expect to hear anything
back.... No one deserves to be offended on the list.....but at least all of
you know a little more about who I really am. My true colors were definitely
showing...Just not sure what colors they were then...maybe my Magenta!....it
certainly was not my Purple....nor was it my Rose.

---