Re: Well - then here is another treat for you

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 21:30:27 PST

I don't ever remember anything negative being directed at anyone for spelling, vocabulary, or anything of the like. When did this happen?
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  I always enjoyed Pascale's posts. I often wonder why we weren't hearing from her.

  Leslie In Framingham

  Sadly the international teachers don't get much attention so they just slip away. When Pascale - my firend from France - was on the list they actually made fun of her English translations. She left the list in a hurry. She started her own list group on Yahoo. Makio from Japan is on this list -- but never gets much response when he posts. None of the folks in other countries get much response (of course I ALWAYS talk to them).

---