Apologies to ALL - Now you know my frustrations

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 19:10:25 PST

Well...I forgot to change the email address tha time!...and you all got my
"list vent" today that was intended just for "J".
"J" and I have talked about this before... "J" thought I was venting about
her last January.
My "To All who come to ArtsEdNet for Advice"
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Jan04/0706.html

I guess I won't ask "forgiveness" for that last one....but shame on me! All
who took offense to my post may do so (smile).
Off with my head now (smile)! Let the mud sling. If you all get to nasty - I
will just slip away, too. I should go back to just letting "Joan" post. She
is gracious.

Judy

---