Well - then here is another treat for you

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 18:46:58 PST

I posted my dancing elephant as a way to sign off on that list member. SHE is the reason I made that post in January (wasn't intended towards you at all. You talk to "us" too - smile -- and thank us).
She only posts when she needs something - and never shares back again -or says "thank you". Only takes -- and asks for more and more! I am done with her now. I have another little fun fellow to share now, too. Pam Stephens just sent me this little guy. I think I wil use him the next time I answer a RANTING post. Use him to stomp out the fire so to speak.

Enjoy! If some teachers would quit taking themselves so seriously - they would have so much more fun with the kids - and the KIDS would start taking them more seriously and find art is important. Kids need at least one teacher to be different and show them that teaching kids is a good gig to have.

>> more international teachers joining us at this list.

Sadly the international teachers don't get much attention so they just slip away. When Pascale - my firend from France - was on the list they actually made fun of her English translations. She left the list in a hurry. She started her own list group on Yahoo. Makio from Japan is on this list -- but never gets much response when he posts. None of the folks in other countries get much response (of course I ALWAYS talk to them).

Judy