RE: A feast for the eyes! Childrens art from Japan

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 16:29:40 PST

"Judy Decker" <jdecker@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>Child Art Museum in Japan from Ryuichi Nishio
>http://www.edu-c.pref.kumamoto.jp/ws/kmtartws/index3.htm

Wow, thank you, Judy, for pointing me to this wonderful site. I agree wholeheartedly that seeing student work from around the world is possibly the greatest gift of the web. Wish that there were more such opportunities, and more international teachers joining us at this list. J.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.