IEPs, supply orders and Thanks!

---------

From: Lorene McIntosh (Lorene_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 16:11:34 PST

We have about 27% of our students on
IEPs of some kind and I've found already that they LOVE clay and respond
really well to it.

I have a clay company about 250 miles from here to supply clay and am
planning to order most of the other supplies/materials from SAX.

Thanks to all who have responded and to countless other posts that have
indirectly helped me so much this year. I am hoping that when "the dust
settles" I can return the favors.

Lorene

---