Color Scheme Site - give it a try

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 11:09:29 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Justin Kramer (Australia) has had success using this site with his students.
Colour/Color Schemes in Decorating
http://www.603010.com.au

From Justin:

Thought that you might like this site. It is from a paint company. Very good
for applying concepts of colour - especially for those students who just use
the colour straight from the tube.
http://www.603010.com.au
The way I have used this is to get the students to select the colour scheme
and then colour match to the sample. Works became far more individualized.

I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers

Justin (and Judy)

I have it linked on: