For AZ art teachers

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 09:27:44 PST

I will be speaking at the Mayor's Breakfast for Arts in Education
(Flagstaff) March 24. I would like to include any good quotes from you or
your students that promote the benefits to academic achievement through the
arts. This is a particularly good forum not only for Northern Arizona, but
for the rest of the state. Also represented on the podium will be Tom
Horne, Superintendent of Schools for Arizona. I want the superintendent to
get a good picture about what it is that we do in and through the arts.
Examples from classrooms have tremendous impact.

Please let me hear from you soon. It's not often that we get the undivided
attention of higher ups. Let's go for our 15 minutes of fame.

From Sedona,
Pam

---