Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

More Youth Art Month Pics

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 12:10:07 PST

More Youth Art Month Pics

I published some pics from our opening reception yesterday
of our Beyond The Classroom exhibition. It was well attended
by teachers, parents and student artists. Later in the month
the art will be distributed to various locations around the
community. As our Superintendent said, "The art servers as our
ambassadors to the public through out the year."

this is the new page:

page one is at:
                        Enjoy Youth Art Month, Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons