Re: AEN hs rant - BE THE CHANGE

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 11:59:36 PST

There is that "parent issue" again.... Kids can't help
who their parents are....all you can do is help them
to become better parents when they grow up.

> When are parents going to take
> responsibility and take impart that education is a
> serious matter

and how many parents don't even bother to go out and
vote for school levies? Whether it be for or against?

YOU are teaching the generation that CAN change
things. Good parenting skills was a part of my
curriculum every day, too....Of course that was never
written into my lesson plans.

Inquiring minds want to know...Give them "stuff" that
is important to know about and make them see the need
for change too. It DOES work.

Judith