TAB

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 11:11:21 PST

This would be great in an ideal world with an ideal room and as they word
it, an "enormous" quantity of supplies.

My classes are pretty well behaved for the most part, but just today I've
had a boy tear a nude out of a Degas book and a girl paint glitter paint all
over the seat of a chair and doesn't understand why she will be expected to
scrub it off. Her mother won't understand either.

---