Re: artrooms growing up.......

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 05:16:47 PST

Does this mean that those of us who grew up to become art teachers are
really "paying our dues" for what we did to our teachers when we were in
school? *L*
~Michal

> Ha ha - We had open campus, and one day, two of my classmates came into
class very late saying that they'd hit a bird, got blood & guts all over the
car, had to go to the car wash, etc, etc. Hmmmmmmmm There were also jokes
circulating about who'd put what into "El Grimmo"s (art teacher's nickname)
coffee. To this day I use coffe cups with caps on them!

---