RE: artrooms growing up.......

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 04:57:31 PST

Ha ha - We had open campus, and one day, two of my classmates came into class very late saying that they'd hit a bird, got blood & guts all over the car, had to go to the car wash, etc, etc. Hmmmmmmmm There were also jokes circulating about who'd put what into "El Grimmo"s (art teacher's nickname) coffee. To this day I use coffe cups with caps on them!

Jan