Re: Problems with students? Check out TAB-Choice Art Education

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 19:05:47 PST

>>Sure weren't any discipline problems in the art rooms when I was growing
>>up,
>>either.

Oh, I hate to admit this. As a 7th grade art student I dumped some blue
tempera paint on a boy's head.
(And no, I still don't regret it or the time I had to serve because of
it--he was that annoying!).

So unless you guys are lots older than my 49 years of age---I know I
created some issues :) in the art classroom!
Maggie Tucker

arttucker@earthlink.net

---