Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: beads on poles....

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 15:45:22 PST

These were popular umongst the "garden junkers" last summer. Some were
making them from hypertufu. Others were taking bowls, lamps, vases, whatever
they had to stick together to create a totem, then painting them. They were
thicker than these but had the same whimsical feel. :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher