Re: beads on poles....

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 15:45:22 PST

These were popular umongst the "garden junkers" last summer. Some were
making them from hypertufu. Others were taking bowls, lamps, vases, whatever
they had to stick together to create a totem, then painting them. They were
thicker than these but had the same whimsical feel. :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> I just got several of my magazines at home - and wanted to share some of
the
> items - but they are at home and i am at school... I do remember this one
> though - thought some of you might be intersted... I know several have
done
> variations of this project... and there is a halfaway home for adults that
> sells somthing like this for a fundraiser - (smaller and chunkier
beads....)

> but they weren't in the $350 - $850 price range that these are...
>
> http://beadpoles.com/

---