Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Problems with students? Check out TAB-Choice Art Education

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 15:33:13 PST

HAHAHAHA - boy you sure didn't go to school with us! My art room was a
seperate building, and often we would hide behind the building and smoke
(didn't matter if you smoked or not), hide the teacher's keys so she
couldn't get into the cabinets, threw clay, yada, yada, yada. That's exactly
how I know what my students are doing. :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher