Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Problems with students? Need for CHARACTER EDUCATION

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 15:00:59 PST

Well...Sue... It looks like I do have a lot to say on this topic.
I was on a one woman "crusade" for Character Education in my school.
If I couldn't get it in all classes at least I could have it in my own.
Kids noticed it was "different" in my classroom and I mean different in a
good way (smile).
They would say "You are different than our other teachers".

A lot of kids caught on to what I was trying to do...They loved it.

See if YOU can be the difference too.

P.S. Getty is not archiving posts right now...