Re: Problems with students? Check out TAB-Choice Art Education

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 12:09:24 PST

"ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> writes:
>Sure weren't any discipline problems in the art rooms when I was growing
>up,
>either.

This is such a though provoking point - I don't think there were for me
either but then that was a looong time ago - I can't believe it is
because we "force" kids to take art - I think it just indicative of the
student population today?? who has any idea?

Sue E. Stewart
Fine Arts and English
Sumner High School

---