beads on poles....

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 09:25:56 PST

I just got several of my magazines at home - and wanted to share some of the
items - but they are at home and i am at school... I do remember this one
though - thought some of you might be intersted... I know several have done
variations of this project... and there is a halfaway home for adults that
sells somthing like this for a fundraiser - (smaller and chunkier beads....)

but they weren't in the $350 - $850 price range that these are...

http://beadpoles.com/

Bead poles are simple ceramic sculptures designed for interior and exterior
use. The handmade, clay beads combine to add color, texture, and structure
to any living area or garden.

sizes.........3' - 8'
materials....beads - lowfire clay/glazes
components.....concrete base, pole, beads
Pricing.......$350 - $850.......(plus shipping)

Ellen

---