Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

beads on poles....

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 09:25:56 PST

I just got several of my magazines at home - and wanted to share some of the
items - but they are at home and i am at school... I do remember this one
though - thought some of you might be intersted... I know several have done
variations of this project... and there is a halfaway home for adults that
sells somthing like this for a fundraiser - (smaller and chunkier beads....)

but they weren't in the $350 - $850 price range that these are...

Bead poles are simple ceramic sculptures designed for interior and exterior
use. The handmade, clay beads combine to add color, texture, and structure
to any living area or garden.

sizes.........3' - 8'
materials....beads - lowfire clay/glazes
components.....concrete base, pole, beads
Pricing.......$350 - $850.......(plus shipping)