Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Possible HS Art Job Opening

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 09:03:32 PST

Kansas City, Kansas school district (Washington HS) will have a job
opening for next year. It's not official yet. He changed his mind last
year and stayed on. The district can't interview until he officially
gives notice. I just thought someone might have an interest. My guess
is that it will be filled by someone in the district but that would
create another opening.
                                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: