Possible HS Art Job Opening

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 09:03:32 PST

Kansas City, Kansas school district (Washington HS) will have a job
opening for next year. It's not official yet. He changed his mind last
year and stayed on. The district can't interview until he officially
gives notice. I just thought someone might have an interest. My guess
is that it will be filled by someone in the district but that would
create another opening.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons