Re: Risk taking & sandbaggers

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 07:12:58 PST

late to the party as usual (sorry)

but speaking from a 'sandbaggers' perspective... for me it has nothing to do
with deadlines, the 'right' answer, or society... it has to do with my own
private 'personal' critic.

It's hard to work on something, let alone finish it, when you have a
constant voice in your head telling you 'that stinks'... 'why try? you are
just going to fail'....

I have learned to battle mine, but I'm a lot older than high school students
now...

Just a different perspective.
Donald Peters

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/

---