Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: my website

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 07:08:17 PST

The artwork looks great and the website itself is functional with no broken
links (that I found anyway)

Once you get the hang of webpage building see if the district will allow you
to submit pages to the district site. (Although I think a couple of others
on here + myself could tell you some horror stories about that)

When (and if) you are ready to strike out on your own, there are literally
thousands of web-hosts out there now who are more than happy to host your
own personal websites. (I managed to land's 4.99 a month plan free
for 3 years through some good timing) With an art site, be sure to get a lot
of storage space and learn how to optimize your photos for the web.

Good luck, you are off to a great start!

Donald Peters

Store more e-mails with MSN Hotmail Extra Storage 4 plans to choose from!